Arterial Blood Sampling and Blood Gas Analysis (Paediatric)
Information to follow
By the end of the study day participants will:
- have an understanding of physiology of normal O2, CO2, Hb Transport and Acid Base Balance
- have discussed interpretation of analysis of blood gases
- understand use of blood gas analysis machine
- have discussed protocol for arterial blood gas sampling
- have discussed achieving competency in practice.
Lecture and Discussion
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.