Perinatal Mental Health Regional Core Programme
To provide participants with an overview of the evidence based practice to implement the Regional Integrated Perinatal Mental Health Pathway.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Increase awareness of current policy context and recommendations for practice.
- Recognise the presentation of illnesses associated with perinatal psychiatry
- To review the recommendations of the revised Antenatal & Postnatal Mental Health: Clinical Guideline 192, 2014 and the CMACE Report, 2011.
- Increase understanding of the referral process within the pathway.
- Improve understanding of medication issues in pregnancy and lactation
- Be familiar with the Integrated Care Pathway and NIMATS (Northern Ireland Maternity System) requirements.
Nurses, Midwives, Health Visitors and other disciplines working within the pathway.
Lectures, discussion and group work.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
Friday, 5 October, 2018
(9.15 - 4.30)
|CEC - Craigavon||
Thursday 14 March 2019
(9.15 - 4.30)
|CEC - Antrim||