KUF Personality Disorders
Knowledge and Understanding Framework (KUF)
The Key Purpose of the Knowledge and Understanding Framework is to improve the quality of Service User experience by developing practitioner attitudes, skills and behaviours
The Programme aims to:
- Explore different perspectives about Personality Disorder
- Dispel some myths about Personality Disorder
- Explore ways of understanding personality difficulties
- Look at how someones past experiences can affect the present
- Help develop understanding of how to work effectively with Service Users with a Personality Disorder
- Reflect on different approaches to working with people and the impact of reactions and responses
- Explore the impact of working with Personality Disorder on the wider team
All Health Trust employees who have an SLA agreement with the CEC. Other applications will be considered on an individual basis and may incur a cost.
Teacher and Service User led lecture and discussion with online self-directed study between each day of attendance (totalling 6-8 hrs approx).
It is essential that you attend the first day of this programme as per your application to secure your on-line registration with the KUF programme.
Applications for this course will close two weeks prior to the start date. You are required to attend the full three days in order to secure your certificate of completion from the CEC. We are no longer able to accommodate any changes to your days of attendance.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
Thursday 22 November, 6 & 20 December 2018
(9.30 - 4.30)
|CEC - Antrim||
Friday 11 January, Thursday 31 January & Wednesday 6 February 2019
(9.30 - 4.30)
|CEC - Altnagelvin||