Diabetes Update for Podiatrists
To enable participants to enhance their knowledge of diabetes and its associated complications, and to enhance their knowledge in recent advances in diabetes care
On completion of this course, the participants will
- Have an understanding of the management of diabetes and new innovations
- Be updated on the management of a diabetic foot complication
- Have an understanding of the roles of other members of the multidisciplinary diabetic team
An update for Podiatrists for whom diabetes is NOT necessarily their area of speciality
Lecture based and group work
Please note: Places will not be allocated until after the closing date. You will be informed of teh outcome of your application via email.
Key Areas to be Covered
- Overview of current diabetes management and new innovations
- The role of the diabetes specialist nurse and specialist diabetes dietitian
- Management of the charcot foot
- Clinical case studies
- Offloading and footwear
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.