To increase awareness of the concept of those people with Dual Diagnosis and to examine the impact on clinical practice
By the end of the 2 day programme participants will:
- Define Dual Diagnosis in the context of a broad spectrum of mental health issues and substance misuse problems.
- Gain an understanding of co-existing issues and the potential interactions.
- Discuss the experience of clinical practice.
- Evaluate mental illness as part of the continuum
- Overview of categories alcohol and other drugs (AOD)
All nurses on the register and all allied health professionals
Teacher facilitation, discussion, service user experience, group work, case scenarios and feedback
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Sorry, there are currently no further dates scheduled for this programme. However, if you would like you may register your interest.