Infection Prevention & Control
To enable participants to build on current knowledge of principles and practice in relation to infection prevention and control.
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Review the chain of infection and how to break the chain
- Discuss how standard precautions for prevention of control of infection are implemented
- Review the appropriate use of personal protective equipment and hand washing practices
- Consider current practice for the disposal of clinical waste
- Discuss current issues relating to prevention and control of infection.
Nurses and Midwives on all parts of the Professional Register.
Teacher facilitation and participant interaction.
Please note you will be informed in advance if there is a direct cost to you or your organisation for your attendance at this programme.
Back to Top for Course Dates
Please select an appropriate time and venue and click the apply button to register for this course.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Facilitator||Administrator|
Thursday, 6 September, 2018
(9:00 - 12:30)
|CEC - Belfast||
Friday 7 September 2018
(9.30 - 12.30)
|Southern Area Hospice||