Course Apply Options
Apply for a course
There are two options which can be used in order to apply for any of our courses, before you apply for your choosen course, please read the two options below and decide which one suits your needs. If you have any queries, please contact us .
1. Register and create your own Portfolio - Recommended
This is our recommended option and we'll explain why below, however, you can only choose this option if you have your own unique email address OR personal email address. You should not use this option if you share an email account with anyone else (including other staff members).
So why should you choose this option? Well, it offers lots of benefits that the second option (Skip registration and apply for a course) does not, for exmaple:
- Access to your own private Portfolio area
- View a record of all your current and past courses attended
- Download your course certificates whenever you wish
- Track the progress of your course application (New, Approved, Rejected etc)
2. Skip registration and apply for a course
This option should be used whenever you do not have your own unique email address, i.e., the email address you use is also used by other people, or you wish to make a booking on behalf of someone else. Please note, this option does not offer the benefits which are mentioned above whenever you register an account with us using your own unique email address.
If you do not have your own unique email address, continue to make your course booking